Experience (years) Less than a year
Start Date Apr 2017
Industry Marketing & Advertising
Job Role HR
- Self starter
- Written Communication
- Verbal Commmunication
- Relationship management
- Attention to detail
Nestled within the AdTech space sits a very successful young company with offices spanning across the globe including, London, Paris and New York with over 130 people worldwide. They work with hundreds of high profile brands across sectors including Nike and BMW and use search intelligence to carry out digital advertising campaigns. Analytics run through the core of this fast-growing business and allow a brand to really understand their audience.
As they continue to rapidly expand, they are looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working graduate HR assistant to join their team.
In this HR Assistant graduate job, you will be directly supporting the Head of Department and it will be your responsibility to find new talent and on board them successfully. You will be working on a variety of HR tasks including talent, learning and development, employee relations, rewards and benefits. It’s the perfect first step for a smart graduate eager to kick start their career within HR, as you will be an integral role within this department and can expect a hands-on approach to your training from day one.
There is huge potential for you to truly develop a career within HR as the company are happy to support with CIPD training.
The role will consist of a wide array of daily tasks where no day will be the same. You will be undertaking tasks such as:
- Dealing with the various aspects of the recruitment process e.g. sourcing, coordinating interviews and diaries for relevant line managers
- Using their in-house system to manage advertisements across job sites
- Managing the PSL and all correspondence with agencies
- Using their bespoke system with the onboarding on new hires
- Dealing with the induction of new starters
- Monthly KPI and reporting
- Supporting with employee relations
- Handling the administrative duties needed for all the training requirements
So, what are we looking for?
- Educated to degree level ideally with a 2:1 result or above (relevant subject in HR management would be desirable but not essential)
- Either educated within HR or at least an internship within the field
- While specific HR experience is not essential, the company are on the lookout for a graduate who is looking to forge a career in this sector
- A real interest in the AdTech industry with a willingness to learn about the industry
- The determination and drive to succeed in a vibrant working environment
- Excellent organisation and numeracy skills with the ability to understand KPIs
- A stickler for detail when dealing with various administrative duties
- A real self-starter who can work autonomously
- A great team player with maturity and responsibility
What’s on offer?
- An open-plan, young and trendy office
- The chance to work for one of the leading search intelligence agencies in London
- Fantastic opportunities for training and growth in the business
- Support with CIPD training
- Free breakfast and coffee machine!
Looking to forge a career within HR? Waste no time and apply for this HR Assistant graduate job in London today!