Salary £23,000 - £26,000 DOE + Bonus + Benefits
Experience (years) Less than a year
Start Date Apr 2017
Industry Exec Search & Recruitment
Job Role Recruitment
- Commercially aware
- Goal orientated
- Self starter
- Target driven
- Written Communication
- Career driven
- Relationship management
- Customer service
- Account Exec/Management
- Business Development
- Attention to detail
- Client facing
Give A Grad A Go are the UK's graduate recruitment and careers experts. Our journey started back in 2009 where we quickly made a name for ourselves by creating safer and more user-friendly ways for companies to take on recent graduates.
Seven years later, we’re now a multi award-winning agency and have seen over 2000 graduates find their ideal job through us. We work with large multinationals such as Virgin and News UK, right through to thriving SMEs and Tech start-ups. We’re not limited by sector and work across a host of roles – from entry graduate schemes to 2nd level career opportunities.
We are now on the lookout for bright and confident Graduate Recruitment Consultants to join our team.
In this Recruitment Consultant graduate job, we will train and support you as you develop into an expert in discovering the very best talent for your book of Clients. You will support your Clients throughout the full hiring process, sharing our industry-leading knowledge and insight into the junior talent market to help them make better-informed hiring decisions. You will develop an understanding of each Client’s needs in order to successfully match them with the best graduate talent.
Our Consultants pride themselves on helping talented graduates to progress throughout their career. Even though Recruitment involves an element of sales, you will quickly find building Client and Candidate relationships feels more like you’re having an interesting, informal conversation as opposed to making an aggressive hard sell.
Another key element to our Consultant role is researching and investigating new business prospects ranging from Silicon-Roundabout tech-start-ups to Corporate FTSE 100 businesses - then assessing the viability and desirability of adding these new accounts to your Client portfolio. In short - look at it as running your own mini-business within a business, with a ready-made support network and bespoke training and development programme there for you from day one.
In this Recruitment Consultant graduate job, your tasks will involve:
- Developing into a graduate recruitment expert through support and training from peers
- Using your exceptional communication skills to discover the best graduate talent for your clients via telephone or in face to face meetings
- Supporting clients throughout the whole hiring process, ensuring you fully understand their requirements
- Researching and investigating new business prospects
So, what are we looking for?
- A great work ethic twinned with an excellent academic or commercial track record
- Evidence of having worked in a fast-paced environment – whilst Sales or previous Recruitment experience would be ideal, having been a part of a busy retail or hospitality team is hugely relevant too
- Exceptional communication & people skills – you must love putting these into action, whether it’s in face to face meetings or over the telephone
- Commercial maturity – this role is really consultative – you’ll be dealing with your peers as well as senior level Clients on a daily basis – they need to know they’re in safe hands
- Someone who can keep lots of plates spinning at once – you could be working up to 15 roles at any one time – Keeping on top of admin and being super organised is crucial.
What else is on offer?
- Lucrative financial rewards – Consultants can start earning bonuses from day 1 and bonuses are paid out on quarterly basis
- A healthy team is a happy team – you’ll get access to our Private Medical Insurance scheme after 6 months and we have lots of fresh fruit delivered to the office each week
- We finish early on most Fridays – which makes your weekend feel that bit longer
- We go on lots of team nights’ out
- You won’t have to stash your holidays here – we close between Christmas and New Year, and those days don't come out of your holiday allowance
- We offer flexible working hours
- Company mobile
- We take your personal and professional development seriously – thanks to monthly and quarterly reviews we help you to put together your own plan for how you would like to progress within the business. You’ll have access to some great in-house and external training too.
Don’t miss out and apply for this Recruitment Consultant graduate job in London today!