Contact us today...
Get in touch today to find out more about our graduate recruitment services and how we can help you, or visit our Recruitment FAQs if you have a general question.
Give A Grad A Go Head Office Address
Give A Grad A Go
South Studio D,
1 Poole Street,
020 7100 8800
Enquiries - get in touch
Graduates email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Employers email: email@example.com
Want to write for us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us on social media
You can reach us during the following hours:
- Monday - 9am - 6pm
- Tuesday - 9am - 6pm
- Wednesday - 9am - 6pm
- Thursday - 9am - 6pm
- Friday - 9am - 5.30pm
How to find us
Directions by bus
1. From Old Street (approx. 2mins)
- Exit Old Street at Exit 1
- Walk down City Road, cross over the East Road junction and turn right into Provost Street
- The bus stop is 50 metres down on the left hand side
- Any of the buses that go through there, stop outside at the Eagle Wharf Road exit
2. From Moorgate (approx. 5mins)
- The 271, 76, 141, 21 all go through Moorgate and stop outside. Alight at the Eagle Wharf Road stop.
3. From Liverpool Street (approx. 5-7mins)
- The 271 bus comes straight here, you'll need to alight at the Eagle Wharf Road stop.
Directions by foot
4. From Old Street Tube Station (approx. 7-10mins)
- Leave the station via Exit 1, which will guide you onto City Road
- Follow City Road (heading north), walking away from the station
- After 70 metres you will come to a fork in the road - City Road continues straight on and East Road veers off to the right
- Follow East Road (walking against the one way direction)
- Stay on East Road (A1200). After about 300 metres East Road merges with New North Road at a set of traffic lights.
- Keep going, walking in the same direction, on New North Road until Shoreditch Park appears on your right hand side (about 200m)
- At the far end of the park you should now see the large Gainsborough Studios development
- On you reach the Studios, walk into the Courtyard and we are tucked away in the right hand corner!