Searching for sales jobs in Sydney? Are you a confident and target driven graduate with a real passion for working in startups and emerging technology? If you've been looking for Sales Executives jobs in Australia, apply today for this graduate Sales Executive job in Sydney today!
In this junior sales job in Sydney, you'll be joining a fast-growing marketplace revolutionising the way we experience home services. From carpentry and plumbing, to electricians and beauty treatments; they are empowering service-led professionals with their innovative platform and improving the efficiency and quality of our home services.
Already hugely successful across India and UAE, the dynamic and experienced team launched in Australia last year and have experienced exponential growth in the market already. They are eager to develop their tight-knit team in Sydney with a driven Sales Executive, passionate about their mission and keen to join a startup and a supportive environment.
In this graduate Sales Executive role in Sydney, you can expect hands-on training from day 1 and the opportunity for autonomy in your role. By joining a start-up environment there is real scope for progression and the opportunity to directly impact the company’s rapid expansion across Australia. The successful graduate sales executive must be a driven people-person with an aptitude for numbers and a passion to join a thriving start-up.
In this graduate Business Development Executive job in Sydney, you can expect the following tasks as part of your day, but not be limited to:
- Owning a professional services category (e.g. electricians, beauty, gardeners)
- Extensive research to fully understand the market
- Sourcing and creating a leads list within specific category to introduce to the business
- Pitching the company proposition to potential new business partners
- Successfully signing up new partners to the platform
- Handling the onboarding process to ensure smooth running of going live on the app
- Creating and implementing processes to further streamline operations
- Manage the performance analysis of onboarded professionals and ensure continued success
Due to the exciting nature of joining a start-up, there is real progression available either to move up within the thriving business development team or across to marketing or operations depending on your strengths.
Sales job requirements
- Ideally educated to degree level (open to subject)
- Business development experience in a client or customer-facing role is essential
- The role would suit a graduate or professional with up to two years’ of commercial experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit, a real self-starter who is self-motivated and driven
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- An analytical mindset and aptitude for numbers
- Excellent research skills
- Confident and target-oriented
- Creative thinker keen to explore new ways of working and drive growth
- A problem solver with an interest to improve processes
- A passion for startups jobs and especially emerging technology
- A committed individual hoping to find a team they can truly develop a career with
- The ability to build rapport with ease
Benefits of the job
- Competitive salary of $65,000 - $75,000 + super dependent on experience
- Awesome offices in Sydney
- A career in startups comes with a casual and friendly office environment!
- Free healthcare insurance
- Hands-on training from day 1
- Real progression to grow with the company regionally and Internationally
- Annual reviews on salary
- Nestled in a team of experts with varied experience in global teams and successful start-ups careers
- Excellent team culture, more of a family than a corporation!
If you're looking for Account Management roles or Sales Exec jobs in Sydney and like the idea of working for a startup company, apply for this Sales Executive opportunity in Australia today!
Discover more jobs in startups and other graduate jobs in Australia or register to our website to receive new job alerts when similar graduate roles come up.
Country Manager Australia