Looking to kickstart a graduate career in Sales and on the hunt for Junior Sales jobs in Sydney? You're in luck! We're working with a fast-growing tech company who are now looking for a Sales Development Representative to join them!
In this Sales Executive job in Sydney, you'll be joining a vibrant lead generation business. They have partnered with global tech powerhouses including IBM & Dell, through to disruptive tech startups, taking the reigns on their sales campaigns and pushing revenue pipelines.
They are a customer-focused sales consultancy with global offices across London & Sydney and a specialism in supporting technology companies take their products to market and sell successfully to new clients.
In this Graduate Business Development role in Sydney, you will be joining a young and dynamic team in the hear of Sydney CBD. The onboarding process is incredibly hands-on with the tight-knit team around you all experienced in the sales development representative role.
As part of your training & development, you will learn what their clients need and how to source leads, pitch & prospect successfully and drive new business to various companies in the technology sector.
In this Junior Sales job, you can expect the following duties:
- Understand the client portfolio and reach out to prospective companies
- Cold-calling new business opportunities
- Sourcing leads through research
- Drive lead generation for account executives & sales managers
- Manage external stakeholders, keeping clients up to date with feedback
- Maintain CRM effectively with all sales activities
- Meeting monthly KPIs
- Supporting on training duties with colleagues where needed
- Customer-facing or sales experience, ideally phone based is a plus
- A real interest in technology – you’ll dive deep into the world of technology with a variety of businesses
- Previous exposure to a target driven environment would be great, but not essential
- The ability to build rapport easily with ease
- Amazing communication skills, both written & verbal
- Confident and professional
- Strong work ethic, keen to meet & exceed targets
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
Benefits of the Job
- A competitive salary of $45,000 combined with uncapped commission & bonus scheme - you could earn up to $70,000!
- Clear career progression – whether it’s a leadership role within 6 months or leadership position with 4 years, there is the structure & support to ensure you progress
- Joining a dynamic, young team who genuinely enjoy each other’s company!
- Lots of social events from mini-golf to trips away
- Company days & training days
- Hands-on mentoring
- Lovely lunches out!
- Mental wellbeing & employee support programme
Looking for Graduate Sales jobs in Sydney and want to join an exciting tech startup with excellent progression opportunities and the opportunity to earn up to $70,000? If you're a personal, confident graduate with previous customer-facing experience, apply to this Sales Development Representative job in Sydney today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.
Country Manager Australia