Searching for Sales jobs in Melbourne? Are you a confident and target-driven graduate with a real passion for working in startups and emerging technology? If you've been looking for Sales Executives jobs in Australia, apply today for this Account Executive job in Melbourne!
In this Junior Sales job in Melbourne, you will be joining a fast-growing marketplace revolutionising the way we experience home services. From carpentry and plumbing, to electricians and beauty treatments; they are empowering service-led professionals with their innovative platform and improving the efficiency and quality of our home services.
Already hugely successful across India and UAE, the dynamic and experienced team launched in Australia last year and have experienced exponential growth in the market already in Sydney. They are launching a new team in Melbourne and eager to find the perfect junior Account Executive to drive business for the startup in this sales-focused position.
In this Graduate Account Executive job in Melbourne, you will be one of their first hires in the city with huge scope for autonomy in your role and guidance from experts in the field.
By joining the vibrant start-up space, there is a real opportunity to directly impact the company's success in Melbourne and expect rapid progression as a result of your hard work. The successful graduate sales executive must be a driven people person with an aptitude for numbers and a passion to join a thriving start-up. Due to the exciting nature of joining a start-up, there is real progression available either to move up within the thriving business development team or across to marketing or operations depending on your strengths.
In this Graduate Sales opportunity in Melbourne, you can expect the following tasks as part of your day, but not be limited to:
- Owning a professional services category (e.g. electricians, beauty, gardeners)
- Extensive research to fully understand the market
- Sourcing and creating a leads list within specific category to introduce to the business
- Pitching the company proposition to potential new business partners
- Successfully signing up new partners to the platform
- Handling the onboarding process to ensure smooth running of going live on the app
- Creating and implementing processes to further streamline operations
- Manage the performance analysis of onboarded professionals and ensure continued success
- Ideally educated to degree level (open to subject)
- Business development experience in a client or customer-facing role is essential
- The role would suit a graduate or professional with up to two years’ of commercial experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit, a real self-starter who is self-motivated and driven
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- An analytical mindset and aptitude for numbers
- Excellent research skills
- Confident and target-oriented
- Creative thinker keen to explore new ways of working and drive growth
- A problem solver with an interest to improve processes
- A passion for startups jobs and especially emerging technology
- A committed individual hoping to find a team they can truly develop a career with
- The ability to build rapport with ease
Benefits of the Job
- Competitive starting salary dependent on experience
- Awesome co-working space in central Melbourne
- A career in startups comes with a casual and friendly office environment!
- Free healthcare insurance
- Hands-on training from day 1 - with the head office in Sydney, ideally you will spend 2 weeks initially onsite in the Sydney office
- Real progression to grow with the company regionally and Internationally
- Annual reviews on salary
- Nestled in a team of experts with varied experience in global teams and successful start-ups careers
- Excellent team culture, more of a family than a corporation!
If you're looking for Account Management jobs or Sales jobs in Melbourne and like the idea of working for a startup company, apply for this Account Executive opportunity in Australia today!
Discover more jobs in startups and other graduate jobs in Australia or register to our website to receive new job alerts when similar graduate roles come up.
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.
Country Manager Australia