Looking for Senior Developer jobs in Melbourne? If you're a driven graduate with experience working in Python / Django, apply to this Full Stack Developer role in Melbourne today!
In this Senior Full Stack Developer job, you'll be joining a young travel tech startup nestled in awesome co-working spaces in central Melbourne. Their mission is to streamline business travel management for large organisations, with a roster of impressive clients already growing. They are focused on reshaping how teams organise travel arrangements and develop innovative platforms to assist. The passionate and friendly diverse team are eager to find like-minded talented people to keep building their team!
If you are seeking a Development job to utilise your full stack skill set in a startup business, this is the perfect role for you! You will be joining at a pivotal point as this growing innovative business continues to develop technology disrupting the travel industry gaining global traction. This full stack developer role will be part of a tight-knit technical team creating new code, supporting other developers on their projects and communicating to internal and external stakeholders.
In this Full Stack Developer job in Melbourne, your busy and diverse day will include the following tasks, but not be limited to:
- Join in the collaborative team spirit with daily team stand ups
- Participate in sprint planning and developer feedback sessions
- Working on a variety of projects and new code decided by the Head of Technology (e.g new features, modifications to existing features and bug fixes)
- Provide constructive feedback to the development team on their projects and offer peer-reviewing on developers code
- Update and maintain JIRA and Confluence as required
- Liaise with product owners and developers to ensure products and functionality meet the requirements of the business (and its customers)
- Create technical documentation for internal & external stakeholders
- Must have previous experience in Python / Django
- Experience with VueJs or similar framework
- Experience with infrastructure/ops on AWS (Cloud Formation)
- Demonstrated experience with SQL
- A serious interest in the startup space and ability to work within a small, agile team
- Previous work experience in a startup would be a bonus!
- A curious mindset to learn new technologies and the development process
- A team player who enjoys sharing technical knowledge with the wider team
- Able to work in a small team environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate a willingness to engage with other team members, customers and people within the co-workplace
Benefits of the job
- Competitive starting salary of $70,000 - $90,000 (dependent on experience)
- Centrally located cool and vibrant offices nestled in Docklands, Melbourne (subject to COVID19 restrictions)
- Friday team lunch, Friday drinks & other social events
- The benefits of working in a startup environment - you will be required to be very hands on, learn heaps and get involved in different areas that excite you
- The team are young, energetic & multi-cultural
- Flexible working conditions to suit your lifestyle & requirements
- Choice of laptop or desktop (multi-monitor)
- Open source development stack (PostgreSQL, Python and Vue.js)
Looking to gain further valuable experience in IT and looking for Developer opportunities in Melbourne? Apply to this Senior Full Stack Developer role in Australia today!
Discover more jobs in startups and other graduate jobs in Australia or register to our website to receive new job alerts when similar graduate roles come up.
Country Manager Australia