Want to kickstart a career at a renowned FinTech company? Looking for graduate Customer Services jobs and Client Services jobs with great progression opportunities in Sydney? This fantastic new Customer Services Associate role in Sydney could be the one for you!
In this Customer Support Executive role in Sydney, you'll be joining an award-winning and globally recognised FinTech organisation revolutionising how we invest. They are pioneers in the stock trading market with their secure platform supporting traders across 140 countries. Their mission is to empower their millions of active users worldwide and make money management available to everyone. The unique platform is highly intuitive to inform and educate on stock markets, cryptocurrency and more, with innovation and the client’s needs paramount.
In this Junior Sales Support job, you will be at the heart of the business and play a crucial part in assisting the rapidly increasing platform users. You will join the customer service team which is growing fast and with heaps of opportunities to progress and professionally develop. This is the perfect first step for a positive graduate with amazing interpersonal skills who enjoys helping people and has a real interest in financial markets. This really is the perfect way to get your foot in the door with a fast-growing FinTech team and as they grow, there will be huge scope to progress within the Customer Service team and into the wider business!
The successful Client Services Executive can expect the following duties as part of their role:
- You can expect a thorough three-week onboarding process with a hands-on approach from the team
- Being the first point of contact for incoming queries primarily over live chat, emails & calls
- Handle all requests for help with the platform and ensuring a professional and timely response.
- Representing the business and product with a positive attitude and the highest level of service
Please note the shifts for this role are over 7 days and you will have 5 shifts a week (ranging from 6am-7pm which is split into two shifts).
- Ideally educated to degree level in a relevant degree (e.g. Business, Commerce, Accounting, Finance) – but also great if you just have a personal interest in financial markets outside of your studies!
- A willingness to learn
- Any previous experience in customer service
- You thrive in a team environment
- Self-motivated and a drive to succeed
- A go-getter positive attitude
- An excellent communicator, both written & verbal
- High attention to detail
- Additional languages are awesome!
- The ability to build rapport with ease
Benefits of the role
- Competitive starting salary of $45,000 - $50,000 with a bonus structure
- Always opportunity to earn extra cash with overtime
- Moving into awesome new centrally located offices in April!
- Join a fast-growing and dynamic team
- Lots of opportunities for personal & professional development (e.g. lunch & learn, team leader catch-ups, Finance Graduate Certificate)
- Fluid progression based on performance – you could see yourself rise rapidly up the ranks in their customer service team or into the wider business in sales, marketing or compliance
- Fun and friendly environment!
- Social engagements a plenty – monthly teas, drinks and more!
- You will be joining a fast-growing team that want to share their knowledge and grow together!
Looking to break into the world of Sales and Client Services, and on the hunt for Customer Services jobs in Sydney? If you're a personable graduate with excellent communication skills and a drive to succeed, this fantastic new Customer Services Associate could be the one for you!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.
Country Manager Australia