Looking for Mandarin speaking jobs and Customer Service jobs with great progression opportunities in Sydney? Want to kickstart a career at a renowned FinTech company? This fantastic new Chinese Speaking Customer Services Executive role in Sydney could be the one for you!
In this Customer Support job for Mandarin speakers, you'll be joining an award-winning and globally recognised FinTech organisation revolutionising how we invest. They are pioneers in the stock trading market with their secure platform supporting traders across 140 countries. Its mission is to empower their millions of active users worldwide and make money management available to everyone. The unique platform is highly intuitive to inform and educate on stock markets, cryptocurrency and more, with innovation and the client’s needs paramount.
In this Chinese speaking Customer Service Representative job, you will be at the heart of the business and play a crucial part in assisting the rapidly increasing platform users. You will join the Customer Service team which is growing fast and with heaps of opportunities to progress and professionally develop.
This is the perfect first step for a positive graduate with amazing interpersonal and language skills who enjoys helping people and has a real interest in financial markets. You'll be using your Chinese language skills to communicate with their Chinese speaking customers and clients - ensuring they are receiving an incredible level of service. This really is the perfect way to get your foot in the door with a fast-growing FinTech team and as they grow, there will be huge scope to progress within the Customer Service team and into the wider business!
The successful fluent Chinese Client Relations Executive can expect the following duties as part of their role:
- Provide first step awesome customer service while providing “wow” experience to the company’s clients by chat, e-mail and phone
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution; Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Compliance task. verification, verify and define customer’s identification documents in the Back office.
- Fluent Chinese and English - both verbal and written
- 2-3 years of financial industry experience
- Service-oriented - great inter-personal skills
- Any previous experience in customer service
- You thrive in a team environment
- Top problem solving and analytical skills
- A go-getter positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and in a demanding environment - you can handle multiple tasks at once
- High attention to detail
- Familiarity with MS O.S, M.S Office
Benefits of the Job
- Competitive starting salary of $50,000 + Super
- Moving into awesome new centrally located offices in April!
- Join a fast-growing and dynamic team
- Lots of opportunities for personal & professional development (e.g. lunch & learn, team leader catch-ups, Finance Graduate Certificate)
- Fluid progression based on performance – you could see yourself rise rapidly up the ranks in their customer service team or into the wider business in sales, marketing or compliance
- Fun and friendly environment!
- Social engagements a plenty – monthly teas, drinks and more!
- You will be joining a fast-growing team that want to share their knowledge and grow together!
Looking for Mandarin language jobs and Chinese speaking jobs in Sydney? Want to break into the world of Sales and Client Services? If you're a fluent Chinese personable graduate with excellent communication skills, this fantastic new Chinese Speaking Customer Service Associate could be the one for you!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.
Country Manager Australia