Looking for Category Manager jobs in Sydney and technical category management opportunities? A hugely successful marketplace with a SaaS platform changing the way we experience home services, is now on the hunt for a Category Manager to join their Sydney offices!
In this Sydney based Category Manager role, you will be joining a fast-growing marketplace revolutionising the way we experience home services in Australia. Its SaaS platform solves the problem of relying on word-of-mouth to discover quality service professionals, creating more job opportunities.
From skilled electricians to beauty specialists; they are empowering service-led professionals through their innovative platform and upskilling to enhance the efficiency and quality of our home services.
Already hugely successful across India, Singapore and UAE, the vibrant team launched in Sydney in 2019 with exciting growth plans for Australia and New Zealand. Over the last 5 years, they have been enjoying serious success globally and creating jobs for 30,000 professionals with ambitious plans to grow that number to over a million in the next 5 years. Their Sydney based team are growing fast and eager to find a strategic thinker to join the diverse team in a category growth role.
In this Category Supervisor job in Sydney, you will support the category lead to building a professional service vertical within the Australian market – similar to running your own business! You will be working very closely with a category lead who has already started working on growing the business, and helping them problem-solve at different stages of the category-build journey.
This is a truly unique opportunity for the Category Account Manager, and you can expect the following duties, but not limited to:
- Help define the market strategy alongside the category lead
- Collaborate with marketing & technical teams to optimise conversions through the sales funnel
- Define & develop the value proposition for quality service professionals to join the marketplace
- Set your own growth targets and meet KPIs to attract and onboard service professionals
- Work closely with internal training team to ensure the quality service of partners is consistent
- Develop frameworks to improve the category service at scale
The flat structure in the business allows you to really make your mark on processes and growth. The sky is very much the limit here with lots of opportunities to professionally develop and try out your own ideas!
- At least 2 years working in a dynamic fast-paced environment; ideally experience working with targets
- Previous experience in a startup, eCommerce or management consulting firm will be very helpful
- Real problem solver looking to provide long term solutions
- High attention to detail and care in your work
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- The ability to build rapport easily with your colleagues & partners
- A real go-getter and willingness to get your hands dirty
- Analytical mindset with an aptitude for numbers
- Speaking to customers motivates you - empathising with them, and truly understanding their problems
Benefits of the job
- Competitive salary of $90,000 - $110,000 + super dependent on experience
- Awesome offices in Sydney
- Equity options (once proven yourself in the team)
- A career in startups comes with a casual and friendly office environment!
- A culture of ‘doers’ and strong ownership expectation
- Freedom to fail and learn
- Free healthcare insurance
- Real progression to grow with the company regionally and Internationally
- Annual reviews on salary
- Nestled in a team of experts with varied experience in global consulting teams and successful start-ups careers
- Excellent team culture, more of a family than a corporation!
Looking for Category Manager roles in Australia, Sydney and want to impact the growth of an exciting SaaS platform? If you're a driven graduate with previous management and target experience, apply to this Category Manager role in Sydney today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.
Country Manager Australia