Looking for Account Manager jobs in Sydney? An exciting FinTech business with international offices are looking for an Account Manager to join their Sydney team!
In this FinTech Account Manager role, you will be joining an award-winning high-growth FinTech company disrupting the accounting & bookkeeping industry on a global scale. They boast teams across the world including London, Sydney, Washington and Paris and have no intention of slowing down their expansion plans. The multi-product organisation provides AI and automation technologies used by hundreds of thousands of accounting & bookkeeping firms and SMEs globally.
In this Client Relationship Manager role, you will be managing a large portfolio of existing clients with a goal of retaining revenue and generating expansion. The perfect digital account manager will be resourceful and creative to identify risks and opportunities within the portfolio. They are the cornerstone of the team’s ongoing customer relationships and as a SaaS business, these relationships are crucial to revenue growth and retention.
You can expect an extensive portfolio with various price points and engagement levels and there will be huge scope to seek out exciting opportunities to action scale.
The Client Relations Manager will be joining a global expert team and reporting to the Regional Account Development Manager they can expect the following tasks, but not limited to:
- Manage and nurture a portfolio of billing clients and ensure a high retention rate
- Be the main point of contact for all Partner account management matters within the portfolio
- Form relationships with partners through creative strategic avenues (e.g. email marketing, hosted webinars)
- Work closely with the partner success team to drive usage within your portfolio
- Negotiate contract renewals in drive revenue through upselling & cross-selling of the multi-product organisation
- Identify any areas of risk for churn by increasing value to the network of partners
- Create initiatives to boost revenue and report the progress of campaigns to internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with clients requests or objection handling
There is a huge opportunity here to progress as the team are set for aggressive growth plans into 2021.
- Educated to degree level ideally
- Must have proven experience managing a client portfolio and working in a fast-paced environment
- B2B consultative sales or account management experience is a plus!
- A passion for the Fintech industry and a serious willingness to learn
- An accounting background (academic or professional) would be beneficial but not a must
- Technical aptitude – the software products are complex and so an ability to pick programs up quickly is really helpful
- A real problem solver and active listener
- An ambitious self-starter with a curiosity to learn
- An ability to build rapport and form long-lasting trusted relationships
- Fantastic time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Stakeholder management knowledge
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
Benefits of the role
- A competitive starting salary and commission structure
- Health and wellness allowance
- Real opportunities for professional growth and development
- An excellent onboarding program with extensive access to learning & development platforms
- Business coaching and mentoring
- A social and supportive team with monthly socials and end-of-quarter team building events
- Gym discount
On the hunt for Account Manager jobs and Client facing jobs in Sydney? If you have previous client relations experience and account management experience, apply to this FinTech Account Manager job in Sydney today!
Discover more jobs in startups and other graduate jobs in Australia or register to our website to receive new job alerts when similar graduate roles come up.
Country Manager Australia