Terms of Agreement
This agreement is to set out the terms and conditions between Give A Grad A Go [‘we’ or us’] and the job-seeker [‘Candidate’ or ‘you’] whereby the Candidate has registered with Give A Grad A Go for a job opportunity with a Client [‘Employer’]. This agreement is accepted by you on the date of your registration.
- Give A Grad A Go endeavours to ensure the suitability of any Employer introduced to the Candidate.
- The Candidate agrees:
- That Give A Grad A Go will only introduce the Candidate to the Employer. Give A Grad A Go does not guarantee any recruitment or other kind of engagement by the Employer which will depend upon the absolute discretion of the Employer. If selected, the candidate will be under the supervision, direction and control of the Employer without any liability upon Give A Grad A Go;
- That the Candidate is not an agent of Give A Grad A Go and do not have authority to enter into any commitment on our behalf unless specifically authorised in writing by us;
- To fully co-operate and complete the recruitment process under the instruction of the Employer and to notify Give A Grad A Go immediately when any engagement is accepted with the Employer;
- You have all the qualifications, whether medical or occupational and skills and experience for the purpose required by the Employer as communicated by us. All the certificates and information as attached to this agreement in support of your undertaking are self-verified by you to be true and correct;
- That you will not discuss the terms of this agreement and/or any information supplied by us with any third party to the prejudice of Give A Grad A Go’s business interest;
- That you are aware of the legal or professional requirements that must be satisfied before the work in question is carried out and if selected or engaged by the Employer, you will comply with:
- all laws and regulations relating to work,
2. the specific instructions and policies of the hirer;
- To indemnify Give A Grad A Go for any breach of this agreement on your part;
- Not to enter into any relationship with the Employer by bypassing Give A Grad A Go during this agreement or within one year from the date of its termination.
- The Candidate understands that all information about the Employers and details of any vacancy with them as may be communicated from time to time by Give A Grad A Go to you are confidential. If without the written approval of the Give A Grad A Go, any such information is passed to a third party which results in loss of any income or business opportunity to the Give A Grad A Go, the Candidate will be liable to indemnify Give A Grad A Go’s loss of fees that it was to receive from the Employer..
- This agreement shall continue unless it is terminated as under:
- By either party on a written notice of 30 days. This notice requirement of 30 days may be waived by the written consent of the party receiving such notice;
- By either party immediately upon giving notice in writing or via email in the following circumstances:
- the Candidate is in breach of any of the terms of this agreement; or
2. the Candidate is or becomes incompetent or negligent in respect of any of his obligations under this agreement as per the sole discretion of Give A Grad A Go; or
3. the hirer terminates its agreement with Give A Grad A Go for which the Candidate has been or was to be introduced.
- Notwithstanding termination of this agreement for whatever reason, all the provisions that are intended to operate or have effect after termination or expiration shall continue in full force and effect.
- Give A Grad A Go shall not be liable to the Candidate under or in connection with this agreement for any indirect or for consequential loss or damage or any loss or damage to profit, revenue, savings, use, contract, goodwill or opportunity.
- For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 the Candidate consents to the processing of all or any personal data (in manual, electronic or any other form) relevant to this agreement, by Give A Grad A Go and/or any agent or third party nominated by Give A Grad A Go and bound by a duty of confidentiality. Processing includes but is not limited to obtaining, recording, using and holding data and includes the transfer of data to any country either inside or outside the EEA.
- The failure by either party to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of the terms or conditions of this agreement shall not be a waiver of them or of the right at any time subsequently to enforce all terms and conditions of this agreement.
- In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement and which has not been resolved following discussions and negotiations between a person or persons appointed or authorised by the Give A Grad A Go and the Candidate then they undertake to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with the other in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the England and Wales courts.