Why We're Different
At Give A Grad A Go we help graduates find a job they’ll love, in a company that’s going places. Since we set up 7 years ago we’ve seen over 2,000 graduates find their ideal job through us. Here’s how:
Our focus is on graduate level talent, working with those with up to 3 years' experience under their belt. We think graduates are a great asset to small businesses, so much so, all of the Give A Grad A Go team joined as graduates themselves.
Our team read every single application we receive – quite a feat with 15,000 CVs and applications dropping into our system each month – and then hand pick the right people for each and every role.
Our approach looks at skills, qualifications, personality and how well they match the company, to make sure we're getting the right all-round fit.
We're confident this is the best way to go, with 70% of our shortlisted graduates asked to interview and 93% of new starters passing their probation period.
In 7 short years we’ve already built quite a name for ourselves, just take a look at some of the awards we’ve been up for...
- 'Best Small Recruitment Business' – Global Recruiter, 2016
- 'Most Innovative Payment Structure' – CV Awards, 2016
- 'Best Small London Recruitment Business' – CV Awards, 2016
- 'Small-Medium Sized Business of the Year’ – The Lloyds Bank National Business Awards, 2015
- ‘Best Small Recruitment Agency’ – The Drum Recruitment Business Awards, 2015
- ‘Best company to Work For (Up to 20 employees)’ – The Institute of Recruitment Professionals Awards, 2014, 2015 & 2016
- ‘Best People Business’ – Smarta 100, 2014
- ‘Best Innovation’ – Best for Business Awards, 2014
Unpaid internships are a big ‘no’ in our book. We believe they’re unfair to graduates and damaging to businesses. So we only offer roles that pay at least the London Living Wage.
If you’re a small business looking to save on the pennies, we’ve got structures in place to help you spread the cost. So you can still get the right graduate talent for your business, at a cost that works for you – win win.
With our influx of 15,000 CVs and applications a month showing no signs of slowing down, we’re in a great place to carefully match graduates to each job. And of all the graduates that come to us - 84% have a 2.1, 1st or Masters.