Junior Account Executive - Media & Marketing sector
Our dynamic client operates three successful companies all within the retail sector. They are leaders in the Fulfilment Industry with a collective experience of over 50 years.
As the Junior Account Executive your main responsibility will be to manage day to day client accounts. At the beginning you will be heavily involved in an exciting new account with Christie's Auction House, regularly liaising with them whilst the project is in process. The role will prove to be exceptionally varied as you will have huge influence over the project management and strategic planning.
- Day to day management of client accounts
- Client liaison, including regular face to face meetings
- To oversee client projects from beginning to end
- Administrative duties
- Planning and preparing projects - taking into account labour resource and transport requirements.
So, what are we looking for?
- Ideally you will have an Economic/Business/Logistics related degree
- You will need to have exceptional communication skills and thoroughly enjoy client interaction
- A mature and proactive outlook
- The ability to juggle many plates at any time and prioritise efficiently
- Experience is not necessary however you need to showcase a positive, confident and ambitious attitude.
You have a limit of 5 job applications every 7 days. If you use up your quota, you won't be able to apply for another role until 7 days have passed from your first application.
Before continuing with your application, in less than 50 words, tell us why we should pick you.
Thank you for your application. We will be in touch with you if your application is being forwarded for consideration.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please wait while we process your application.