Charity Marketing Placement - Charity sector
Our client prides itself in providing a dynamic and caring environment which encourages every employee to have a voice and valuable stake in the business. Highly respected in their field they boast an extensive client list based within the third sector. An evolving business, our client is in the process of growing internationally meaning they are searching for valuable graduates to help develop the company.
As the Graduate Marketing Executive you will provide support to the Partnerships Manager as well as helping to deliver strong, powerful marketing campaigns to target new charities.
- Creating engaging and dynamic content for a vast variety of audiences
- Closely working with the creative team and copy editor to help develop the materials for marketing campaigns
- To pinpoint and contact current charity clients (as well as new ones) via social media
- Contribute to organising a number of key marketing events.
- Impeccable communication skills
- A true belief in our client's mission
- An interest and exposure to the third sector
- Bundles of creativity
- A proven passion for marketing.
You have a limit of 5 job applications every 7 days. If you use up your quota, you won't be able to apply for another role until 7 days have passed from your first application.
Before continuing with your application, in less than 50 words, tell us why we should pick you.
Thank you for your application. We will be in touch with you if your application is being forwarded for consideration.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please wait while we process your application.