Junior Market Research Executive - Media & Marketing sector
Our client is a dynamic market research company based in vibrant Soho. They deliver a highly personal, fluid service from design to delivery and onward communication.They work on a variety of projects ranging from global studies to small single market pilot. They pride themselves on delivering excellence in all areas.
As a Junior Research Executive, you will work in close partnership with the wider team of Senior Research Managers, assisting them in the day-to-day management of clients' projects, from the initial plans and ideas all the way through to execution.
This is a fast-paced, hands-on role - your day to day responsibilities will include, but not solely be limited to:
- Assisting in client brainstorms and focus groups
- Conducting in depth interviews
- Designing topic guides and questionnaires
- Conducting basic quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Helping producing presentations and assisting in client meetings
- Producing quotes for projects using a bespoke costing template system
So what are we looking for?
- A real high achiever with a solid academic track record
- Excellent communication skills - this is a real client facing role so impeccable written, spoken and interpersonal skills are an absolute must
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and keep a calm head under pressure
- A critical thinker - you must relish solving problems and puzzles
- Genuine and active interest in the Market Research industry
- Experience of working with SPSS or other Stat software is advantageous, but by no means essential
Please note that this is a 1-3 month paid placement leading to a permanent role
You have a limit of 5 job applications every 7 days. If you use up your quota, you won't be able to apply for another role until 7 days have passed from your first application.
Before continuing with your application, in less than 50 words, tell us why we should pick you.
Thank you for your application. We will be in touch with you if your application is being forwarded for consideration.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please wait while we process your application.