Digital Copywriter & Content Administrator - Media & Marketing sector
Our client is a young and thriving, globally renowned online media and marketing company that is revolutionising the way we shop - their international network of websites pulls in over eight million unique visitors per month.
The successful candidate will be responsible for producing and uploading accurate, engaging content to our clients' website on a daily basis.
This is a fast-paced, deadline-driven role. Your core responsibility is to ensure that our clients' website is kept up to date. To do so, you will be tasked with carrying out the following:
- Updating the website through our clients' bespoke CMS system
- Adding and managing all new content; Voucher Codes, Competition details and Daily Offers and Sales
- Managing all of the store profiles to make sure that they are fully up to date
- Testing all affiliate links
- Researching users shopping trends and keeping tabs on competitor's sites, blogs, forums and email marketing campaigns to make sure our client is ahead of the game
- Maintaining a constant and fluid stream of communication with the Social Media Team to make sure that they are aware of which deals to feature
- Writing and assisting in the production of blog posts
- Producing tracking reports so as to be able to monitor the website's performance and suss out which marketing methods are the most effective
So what are we looking for?
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who possesses top notch communication skills twinned with a genuine and active passion for all things internet-related.
Ideally, you will already have made your mark on the web - be it through your blog, online promotions or Twitter and you will genuinely 'get' and enjoy writing in that style that the internet likes.
We're keeping our eyes peeled for the following Key Skills and Attributes:
- Active and avid interest in all things digital/web related
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proactive, flexible and mature attitude towards work
- Proven ability of being able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Innovative attitude with a creative mind set and ability to 'think outside the box'
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but by no means essential
You have a limit of 5 job applications every 7 days. If you use up your quota, you won't be able to apply for another role until 7 days have passed from your first application.
Before continuing with your application, in less than 50 words, tell us why we should pick you.
Thank you for your application. We will be in touch with you if your application is being forwarded for consideration.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please wait while we process your application.