Marketing Account Executive - Media & Marketing sector
Nestled in the heart of the west-end, our client is one of the capital’s most exciting multi-channel marketing communications agencies. They boast an incredible roster of clients with Walt Disney, Paramount and Universal to name but a few.
The successful candidate with be tasked with providing essential support to the busy account management team, servicing a broad array of advertising campaigns for a varied portfolio of clients across film and entertainment brands.
This is a real hands-on role - the successful candidates must be willing to get stuck in from day one and be able to tackle a broad array of tasks and responsibilities, from the more 'mundane' accounts administration to the challenging preparation of high profile pitches.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Liaising with clients to ensure all account information is relevant and up to date
- Developing your briefing skills so as to be able to accurately interpret client requirements and having the confidence to have a creative input as and when is needed
- Providing essential support to the busy team of account managers and carrying out ad-hoc tasks as and when is required
So what are we looking for?
- Active and avid interest in the digital media industry - experience in an agency environment and exposure to digital/print production is preferable but by no means essential.
- Excellent people skills
- Great deal of professional maturity
- Flawless communication skills, written and verbal
- Top notch organisational skills (you will be expected to juggle a number of projects at once!)
- Ability to multi-task, keep a cool head and prioritise under pressure.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office packages
- Get up and go attitude and confidence to work independently
You have a limit of 5 job applications every 7 days. If you use up your quota, you won't be able to apply for another role until 7 days have passed from your first application.
Before continuing with your application, in less than 50 words, tell us why we should pick you.
Thank you for your application. We will be in touch with you if your application is being forwarded for consideration.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please wait while we process your application.