Corporate FX Sales Executive
Our client is a young start up looking to challenge the market leaders within the international payment solution sector. Based in the financial world our client’s senior members have countless years of experience within the industry to draw upon and are now developing this exciting new business as foreign exchange specialists.
The successful applicant will be joining the young company as the newest member of the Foreign Exchange Sales desk. It is an incredibly fast paced and busy role where candidates can expect to speak to a wide variety of high profile clients every day. You will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and generating new business
- Developing relationships with existing and new clients
- Managing corporate accounts
- Orchestrating the smooth opening of new accounts.
The selected candidate will need to be able to:
- Maintain a focus upon goals and results whilst striving to exceed targets
- Deliver top quality customer services and relationship management throughout all trades
- Develop a solid understanding of both the financial and foreign exchange sectors
- Exhibit high levels of patience when developing new business connections.
Candidate Must Haves:
- Flawless communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent telephone manner, for dealing with clients over the phone
- Proven record of working and thriving within a target driven environment
- Ability to work well within a tight knit team.
- Offer insight into further enhancing the company's smooth running and reputation
- Commitment to providing first class customer service
- Previous experience within a sales or target driven environment would be ideal.
Please not this opportunity starts as a 1 month paid placement leading to a permanent position at £18,000 plus bonus.
You have a limit of 5 job applications every 7 days. If you use up your quota, you won't be able to apply for another role until 7 days have passed from your first application.
Before continuing with your application, in less than 50 words, tell us why we should pick you.
Thank you for your application. We will be in touch with you if your application is being forwarded for consideration.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please wait while we process your application.