HR Assistant - HR sector
Our client focuses on creating innovative and engaging user-centric experiences no matter what the digital channel. They are professionals in building and implementing multi channel e-commerce strategies, through to extending brand activity into the social space and building service led branded communities.
As the HR Assistant your role is key to the smooth running of resourcing for the entire company. It will be busy with many competing demands and the key to success is going to be continually evolving and developing systems and processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness working closely with the central finance and operational functions.
- Constantly reviewing and assessing the list of recruitment agencies used
- Negotiating improved terms of business
- Re-asses the whole recruitment for the company so as to streamline the process
- Instigate a continual review and targeting of key skills so the company builds a bigger roster of individuals
- Manage the interview process which needs to be harmonised across the London and Brighton offices.
- Take ownership of asset management for the Brighton office
- Work closely with Systems Admin & Fiance
- All project resources are planned on a weekly basis - You will be in charge of planning for and maintaining the schedule to ensure resources are allocated correctly and contractors/freelancers are recruited as and when needed is crucial
- A highly organised grad
- Strong eye for detail
- Preferably experience with office management or HR
- The ability to work autonomously and prioritise efficiently.
You have a limit of 5 job applications every 7 days. If you use up your quota, you won't be able to apply for another role until 7 days have passed from your first application.
Before continuing with your application, in less than 50 words, tell us why we should pick you.
Thank you for your application. We will be in touch with you if your application is being forwarded for consideration.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please wait while we process your application.