Office Manager - Travel sector
Our client is an innovative and truly unique business firmly placed within the luxury hospitality sector. Since the 4 founders started the company in 2009 they have gone from strength to strength and now employ over 40 people with plans to expand by a massive ten fold in the coming years. The business has opened an entirely new sector within the high end London property market which had previously been untouched.
The ideal candidate for this role can expect to be one of the pivotal cogs in the smooth day to day running of the office and the company. As such we are after candidates who are highly organised and work well under pressure and to dead-lines. While the role is not limited to any specific activities you will be expected to ensure the office runs likes clock work by completing any administrative task required.
Candidates can expect key responsibilities and activities to include:
- General administration support to the various teams within the office
- Ensuring all senior management are up to date with their calendar schedule
- All relevant checklist for the luxury properties are completed
- Ensuring all cleaning and support staff are organised and scheduled in for their various duties in the properties.
- Answering phones and e-mails to liaise with hosts to ensure the smooth running of each guests visit
- Ad-hoc projects and tasks.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbally when dealing with clients
- Superb organisational skills to handle the fast paced office environment
- A methodical approach to all tasks completed
- The confidence and ability to work autonomously and deal with any problems that may arise on a daily basis
- Previous experience in administrative or support based role would be ideal.
You have a limit of 5 job applications every 7 days. If you use up your quota, you won't be able to apply for another role until 7 days have passed from your first application.
Before continuing with your application, in less than 50 words, tell us why we should pick you.
Thank you for your application. We will be in touch with you if your application is being forwarded for consideration.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please wait while we process your application.