Graduate Finance Assistant
Our client is a world leading provider of marketing, advertising and communications services. With over six thousand specialists working in over 80 countries – their global network of agencies consistently deliver incredible results to their expansive roster of prestigious clients.
The successful candidate will become a part of the tight-knit, 8-strong Finance Team which manages the financial direction, management and control of the organisations' EMEA based companies. This is an excellent entry-level position which will equip the successful candidate with an insight into the day to day running’s of a busy Finance team in a vibrant Media environment.
This is a fast paced, busy and hands-on role. Day to day your tasks will vary, your core responsibilities will include:
Providing essential support to the various areas within the 3 key areas in finance team:
1. Reporting (compiling reports and quarterly analysis presentations)
2. Management accounting
3. Financial accounting
So what are we looking for?
- Excellent academic track record, preferably with a degree in a numerical subject
- Top notch communication skills; written, verbal and interpersonal
- Ability to work independently
- Evidence of being able to multi-task and prioritise under pressure
- Excellent Excel skills (knowledge of Pivot Tables, Macros)
- Genuine and active interest in developing a long term career in finance (Our client will support the successful candidate in studying towards their CIMA qualification)
All applicants must be able to interview immediately.
You have a limit of 5 job applications every 7 days. If you use up your quota, you won't be able to apply for another role until 7 days have passed from your first application.
Before continuing with your application, in less than 50 words, tell us why we should pick you.
Thank you for your application. We will be in touch with you if your application is being forwarded for consideration.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please wait while we process your application.