Field Visual Merchandiser - Design sector
Our client is a luxurious lingerie label that launched in the Spring of 2011. Founded by some extremely well connected industry experts it has quickly established itself as an incredibly cool leading brand.
As a Field Visual Merchandiser the successful candidate will report directly to and provide essential assistance to the Visual Merchandising Manager. Because this role is so important to the entire creative process & the brand as a whole, day to day you will also be working closely with the wider Graphic Design , PR & Marketing, Buying and Retail Operations teams.
The successful candidate's key focus will be to ensure that our clients stores maintain the strongest visual proposition on the high-street. You will go out to the stores and provide training to the staff so as to ensure that they are confident implementing the VM techniques, guidelines, floor layouts and window schemes that are delivered from the brand's Head Office. You will be a true ambassador for our clients brand and take ownership of each new store, and international franchise set up's.
This is an incredibly hands-on, fast-paced role. Your core responsibilities will include but not be solely limited to:
- Acting as the main point of contact for all our clients stores, training the staff and establishing rapport with the VM contact in each boutique.
- Producing detailed floor plans and instructions for stores for each new line and seasonal collection.
- Ensuring all the necessary VM equipment is correctly allocated and dispatched
- Keeping ahead of the game - trialling and creating new techniques for up and coming campaigns to ensure our client stays ahead of the competition
- Devising floor plans for new stores and franchises
- Organising and assisting new store and franchise openings
So what are we looking for?
- Experience in Visual Merchandising is a real must-have (ideally within a Head Office environment)
- Genuine passion for fashion and brands twinned with a desire to produce high quality work
- First rate communication skills - written, verbal and interpersonal
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task under pressure
- Excellent computer skills with a sound knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- All applicants must be willing to travel, across the UK and Internationally (sometimes at short notice)
- 3-4 days per week will be based out in the field in stores with 1-2 days in our clients head office in Wimbledon.
You have a limit of 5 job applications every 7 days. If you use up your quota, you won't be able to apply for another role until 7 days have passed from your first application.
Before continuing with your application, in less than 50 words, tell us why we should pick you.
Thank you for your application. We will be in touch with you if your application is being forwarded for consideration.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please wait while we process your application.