Customer Support and Operations Assistant - Digital sector
Our client is a fast-growing technology company delivering services that enable users to remotely manage and control equipment and machines located far from their offices. Their technology makes use of cellular communication systems, such as GPRS and 3G, to provide secure and reliable wireless connectivity to connect systems, machines, devices and people. They enable these devices to operate, be managed and controlled as though they were connected directly via the Internet.
Working with the Operations Manager you, the Customer Support & Operations Assistant, will deliver a world class service to customers by defining effective operational and support processes. Your main responsibility will be to build excellent relationships with customers and suppliers and contributing to the growth and development of the company.
- Provision of first class customer care
- Managing relationships with specified customers, responsibility for delivery of excellent service levels and for ongoing sales growth and development of accounts.
- Order fulfilment and SIM provisioning.
- Assisting with monthly invoicing and collections process.
- Liaison with both internal and outsourced technical support.
- Definition and improvement of business operating procedures.
- Liaison with mobile network operators to resolve customer issues.
- General office administration tasks
- A passion for service excellence
- Graduate or a candidate with 1-2 years experience in a commercial environment. Customer service/sales experience is advantageous but not essential.
- A confident and effective communicator with excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Professional phone manner.
- Excellent numeracy skills and attention to detail.
- A self motivated individual with an outgoing personality and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite in particular Excel.
- A flexible approach and proactive in taking on a wide range of tasks.
- The capability to understand technical information and concepts.
- European Language skills are advantageous.
- Ability to see the big picture and continually strive to improve services for customers.
You have a limit of 5 job applications every 7 days. If you use up your quota, you won't be able to apply for another role until 7 days have passed from your first application.
Before continuing with your application, in less than 50 words, tell us why we should pick you.
Thank you for your application. We will be in touch with you if your application is being forwarded for consideration.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please wait while we process your application.