Hospitality Client Services Night Shift (4 days a week) - Travel sector
Our client is an innovative and truly unique business firmly placed within the luxury hospitality sector. Since the 4 founders started the company in 2009 they have gone from strength to strength and now employ over 40 people with plans to expand by a massive ten fold in the coming years. The business has opened an entirely new sector within the high end London property market which had previously been untouched.
Our client is a looking for a confident and eloquent graduate to come and join the team who has the ability to deal with a wide variety of clients. As the company draws in guests from across the globe from Australia to America they now need a new team to hold the fort at night. The successful candidate will work a four day week, the hours will be 11PM through until 8AM.
You will also have the opportunity to earn an extra £400-500 per month if you are successful in converting prospective clients into existing clients on top your basic salary.
On a daily basis the successful candidate can expect to complete a variety of activities such as:
- Booking guests into their ideal homes which are appropriate for the clients' needs and requirements.
- Providing stellar customer service and communicating with the guests over the phone in a polite, confident and approachable manner.
- Working closely alongside the other teams within the company to ensure all guests' visits are as smooth and comfortable as possible.
- Shaping the future of the business with reservations of clients and ensuring a great stay for every guest.
- As the role is client facing you will need to be an exceptional communicator over the phone.
- The role will include plenty of e-mail interaction with guests, therefore the successful candidate will need to be capable of building rapports with clients via e-mail and telephone.
- Previous phone based roles would be an added bonus.
You have a limit of 5 job applications every 7 days. If you use up your quota, you won't be able to apply for another role until 7 days have passed from your first application.
Before continuing with your application, in less than 50 words, tell us why we should pick you.
Thank you for your application. We will be in touch with you if your application is being forwarded for consideration.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please wait while we process your application.