Creative Designer / Artworker - Design sector
Our client is a fully integrated, full service graphic display company based in Soho. They boast an incredibly enviable client list, with Puma, Nike, Chanel, Diesel and Fortnum & Mason to name but a few.
As a Creative Designer/ Artworker, the successful candidate will be passionate about producing high quality, goregous design and preferably have an interest in fashion and high street retail.
The successful designer will be responsible for producing work within client's brand guidelines as well as being equally confident when it comes to working independently with brief style guides.
Candidate Must Haves:
- Degree in Graphic Design or similar discipline
- Strong typographical and page layout skills
- Huge amounts of creativity as well as the capacity to quickly interpret and develop work from an initial brief that ties in with your client's brand guidelines.
- Excellent knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Capable of working well under pressure and adhering to strict deadlines
- First rate communication skills with confidence in discussing & presenting your ideas to colleagues and clients
- Excellent work ethic and a genuine desire to produce high-quality work.
In order for your application to be taken through to the next stage - please send us a portfolio showcasing your best work through to firstname.lastname@example.org
You have a limit of 5 job applications every 7 days. If you use up your quota, you won't be able to apply for another role until 7 days have passed from your first application.
Before continuing with your application, in less than 50 words, tell us why we should pick you.
Thank you for your application. We will be in touch with you if your application is being forwarded for consideration.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please wait while we process your application.