Graduate Account Executive - Digital sector
An exciting and rapidly expanding, dynamic company who is already one of the market leaders within the online promotions sphere. Boasting an energetic and vibrant working environment, this agency are a fantastic place to kick start a career within digital.
As the Account Executive you will be working within the small but dynamic Partnerships Team. This role is critical to the future growth and success of our clients' business. Looking after some of the company's super merchants, making sure the day to day relationship is brilliant and getting deals from them to process. You will also be responsible for loading your deals into the database and writing sales copy.
As the Partnership Account Executive your responsibilities will be to:
- Support the Head of Partnerships to deliver all agreed offers and promotions to market
- Development of strong proactive partnerships across the digital industry
- Working closely with the Online Marketing Team ensuring that all promotions and activities are fully documented and delivered to the team in good time to ensure they meet agreed deadlines
- Managing the day to day relationship with assigned Partner Accounts, Networks and Agencies to ensure that the strongest and most productive relationships and is always "top of mind" when partners are planning campaigns
- Put together campaign schedules for presentation to Partners
- Attend meetings with suppliers and industry events as requested
- Ideally you will have a year or more experience in the specific sector
- Excellent communicator
- Must be able to build first class, productive relationships with Suppliers and work at all levels up to senior management
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to present professionally
- Good negotiation skills, the ability to think on your feet, to be able to find the opportunities that other people have missed and capitalise on them.
You have a limit of 5 job applications every 7 days. If you use up your quota, you won't be able to apply for another role until 7 days have passed from your first application.
Before continuing with your application, in less than 50 words, tell us why we should pick you.
Thank you for your application. We will be in touch with you if your application is being forwarded for consideration.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please wait while we process your application.