Digital Designer - Fashion Industry - Design sector
Our client is a luxurious lingerie label that launched in the Spring of 2011. Founded by some extremely well connected industry experts it has quickly established itself as an incredibly cool leading brand.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the perfect execution of our client's brand across all online graphic design elements. You will play an integral part in the creative design process to help build a strong visual identity that is consistent with the brand's vision and delivers a strong user experience online.
- As a Digital Designer you will be responsible for producing gorgeous work that is designed to enhance the consumer's online experience of our client's brand. Your work must be fresh and exciting but still keeping in line with our client's overall Marketing Strategy - fulfilling the brand values and business objectives.
- The successful candidate will be involved in creating designs for our client's; Website, Email Marketing, Feature Pages, Video Content, all online campaign material, Fashion features, Banners, Digital POS and all other affiliates as and when is required.
- This will involve working closely alongside the Offline Graphic Designer as well as the Web Developer and Head of Ecommerce to ensure not only that a solid design signature is consistent across all channels but also to ensure a strong user experience online.
- On top of this - you will work closely with the Creative Director and the Marketing team and help them to closely monitor and select all imagery that is used to promote the brand, both photographic and creative.
So what are we looking for? The successful candidate will be/possess:
- A design related degree or equivalent
- An innovative and creative approach with a meticulous eye for detail
- A solid understanding of web technologies (Experience in HTML, CSS, jQuery is preferable)
- Experience with using CMS, eCRM
- Proven ability to work to multi-task and priotise workload efficiently when working to tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Professional maturity to be able to develop your own designs and work within brand guidelines
- Proven organisational skills, attention to detail and an understanding of budgeting
- The ability to adapt and be flexible in a dynamic environment
- Experience with video editing software (After Effects) and Flash would be a real Bonus!
In order for your application to be taken through to the next stage , please send a portfolio showcasing your best work through to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Good Luck.
You have a limit of 5 job applications every 7 days. If you use up your quota, you won't be able to apply for another role until 7 days have passed from your first application.
Before continuing with your application, in less than 50 words, tell us why we should pick you.
Thank you for your application. We will be in touch with you if your application is being forwarded for consideration.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please wait while we process your application.