Account Executive - Digital Media Grad Scheme - Digital sector
Our client is an award winning digital media agency nestled in the heart of Soho. They work with a number of world leading brands and deliver media, creative and technical solutions to leaders in the digital space.
As a Digital Account Executive you will be providing essential support to an experienced Account Director. Your tasks will range from media planning and buying to search and display marketing and overall campaign management and optimisation. You'll be exposed to, and develop skills within all areas of digital advertising. A natural affinity with numbers and an analytical approach are a real must-have for this position.
This is a very client facing role - so whilst you must be able to fulfil all of the 'technical' requirements, you must also be confident when it comes to handling and managing all of your high profile clients' expectations.
Successful candidate must-haves:
- On track for / or have already obtained at least 2:1 from a top-tier university (preferably in an analytical discipline)
- An outstanding ability to quickly pick up new concepts and not be afraid to challenge the status quo
- An active and avid interest in all things digital and the online industy in general
- Great communication skills
- Ability to recognise and resolve problems quickly and efficiently
- Exceptional eye for detail and a diligent work ethic
- Good analysis skills (including quantitative analysis) and confidence in making information based decisions
- Computer literate with good skills in all basic Office programmes (including Excel)
Candidates with a degree in Economics, Maths, Business, Sciences/Social Sciences are desirable. Fluency in a European Language (preferably Spanish or Italian) is desirable but by no means essential.
You have a limit of 5 job applications every 7 days. If you use up your quota, you won't be able to apply for another role until 7 days have passed from your first application.
Before continuing with your application, in less than 50 words, tell us why we should pick you.
Thank you for your application. We will be in touch with you if your application is being forwarded for consideration.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please wait while we process your application.