Executive Search Associate - Recruitment sector
Our client is a successful boutique executive search firm nestled in the heart of Covent Garden. They provide exclusive talent search and selection support to an impressive and interesting array of clients across the retail, leisure, Financial Services and FMCG markets.
The successful Associate will be responsible for employing a broad array of marketing and direct approach business development techniques in order to promote our client's services and build up their book of business in the UK as well as internationally.
This is a real hands-on, incredibly fast-paced position. Our successful candidate will receive excellent training (both in house and external ) and support - in return, you will expected to integrate quickly into the team and hit the ground running.
Your core responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Carrying out extensive client research
- Managing global candidate research and generation projects
- Direct business development
- Deploying efficient marketing strategies
- Co-ordinating regular industry events
So what are we looking for?
- A high-achiever with an excellent academic track record
- Excellent communication skills written, verbal and interpersonal
- A natural flair when it comes to dealing with people
- Solid dose of professional maturity & commercial acumen
- Healthy dash of competitiveness and a hunger to succeed
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines whilst keeping a cool head under pressure
You have a limit of 5 job applications every 7 days. If you use up your quota, you won't be able to apply for another role until 7 days have passed from your first application.
Before continuing with your application, in less than 50 words, tell us why we should pick you.
Thank you for your application. We will be in touch with you if your application is being forwarded for consideration.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please wait while we process your application.