Media Trader - Media & Marketing sector
Our client is a growing business dealing in online ad exchanges which is a new and rapidly growing sector in advertising. The company deals with the buying and selling of online ad impressions and is a fast paced and exciting environment to work in. Since launching in 2008 our client has delivered campaigns in 29 countries and have opened offices in New York and Toronto.
Reporting to Technology Manager, the Trafficker-Analyst is responsible for the uploading and analysis of online ad campaigns. As part of a growing team, the Applicant will support the Operations team and the Sales team by trafficking ad creatives, setting up campaigns, optimising their performance and pulling and distributing performance data.
- To manage the day to day trafficking, pacing and optimization of online ad campaigns
- Manage standard, Rich Media and Video creative in raw file or tag format
- Generate various reports for internal teams and customers
- To communicate campaign performance.
- Respond to general queries and reported problems in- and externally
- To assist in the management of uploading daily campaign delivery, performance and cost data to the Database.
- To provide quality assurance (QA) to any trafficked ad campaigns.
- To provide quality assurance (QA) to any daily data uploads and any data output.
- To pull campaign reports on behalf of the Sales Team as per their requirements.
- To run daily delivery checks across the campaign activity
- To provide insight and analysis on the campaign performance
- To escalate any usage concerns or recommendations of the data base to the Commercial Operations Manager and the Director of Operations.
- If required to directly escalate any trafficking issues to any technology providers or internal account managers.
- To monitor campaigns data for any data anomalies, spikes or drops (for example ad impressions, clicks, spend).
- To manage tasks set by the Commercial Operations Manager according to their priority.
- To consider campaign and advertiser objectives and recommend new courses of activity to meet those ends in a clear and concise way.
- To work on projects which include improving the company's trafficking and data processes
- Understanding the online bidding process for the purchase of ad impressions, analysing bidding rates, suggest and implement improvements.
- University Degree (2nd Class Honours minimum)
- Technical aptitude; commercial understanding
- Analytical and numerate
- Experience with software packages preferred
- Demonstrates clear desire to enter and possesses a basic understanding of online advertising
- Good MS Excel skills; good overall skills with Microsoft packages
- Good interpersonal skills, approachable manner
- Good written English and communication skills
- Well organised, multi-tasker.
You have a limit of 5 job applications every 7 days. If you use up your quota, you won't be able to apply for another role until 7 days have passed from your first application.
Before continuing with your application, in less than 50 words, tell us why we should pick you.
Thank you for your application. We will be in touch with you if your application is being forwarded for consideration.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please wait while we process your application.