So, what have we been up to at Give A Grad A Go Towers? The past couple of months have whizzed by, with new recruits joining the team, a big office move in the works, a complete website redesign and general busy-ness all round! Now for the numbers:
- 3672 hours spent building the new website
- 3,500 business cards printed
- 200 timelines sent out to our friends about the big move
- 12 new desks
- 12 new chairs to go with said new desks
- 3 website redesigns
- 20 metres to walk down the courtyard to move offices.
VOILA! We have a brand new office to greet our visitors in and there’s more…We now have a fresh new website to boot! You can stay updated with industry news, view our latest job openings thanks to a clever new jobs board and get careers advice from the experts. Here are just some of the great new features of the website:
- A fresh new jobs board, with jobs searchable by sector, salary, contract type and keywords.
- The blog has been divided up into three neat sections, with industry news, graduate news and GAGAGO news clearly bookmarked.
- Get the latest careers advice with our helpful hints and tips.
- Registration is now shorter as new users can sign up in less than 1 minute and include a number of their CVs on file.
- On your profile page, you can choose to upload a picture, save jobs to apply for at a later date, see our own suggestions based on your interests and update your personal information whenever you want.
And there’s more in the pipeline for GAGAGO’s website movements, so stay tuned!